Tally Saves the Internet is a browser extension that transforms data advertisers collect into a multiplayer game. Once installed, a friendly pink blob named Tally lives in the corner of your screen and warns you when companies translate your human experiences into free behavioral data. When Tally encounters “product monsters” (online trackers and their corresponding product marketing categories) you can capture them in a turn-based battle (e.g. “Pokémon style”) transforming the game into a progressive tracker blocker, where you earn the right to be let alone through this playful experience.
- Check out How to Play and the Leaderboard to see how people are playing Tally.
- Curious about why we made Tally? Watch the trailer, or check out Learn More.
- See our Press page for high-resolution images and other resources.
- Have feedback or find an issue? See the Playtest Survey and Report-a-Bug Form.
- Tally was created by Sneakaway Studio with the help of many others. Follow our work on our blog , Twitter , Instagram , or Facebook